Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 12-11-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
cleong
Parallel Parking Pro

Drives: Yaris 1.5 Manual
Need help with Cusco Zero GT coilover suspension

Help! My stock shocks and TTE lowering springs finally gave up and I decided to switch to Cusco Zero GT Style coilovers. The problem was, they didn't come with instructions, so the workshop just "had a go" trying to fit it on. Usually, stuff like this would only go on one way, but somehow they managed to get it fitted, but wrongly on the rear springs, and all I get now is no end of creaking noises at slow speed coming from the springs. Does someone happen to have a copy of the Zero GT (part number 900 60I CB) installation manual that they could possibly scan, or at least show me how your coilover suspension went together for the rear? It would greatly help me assemble my rear correctly.

Thanks a bunch!
TTE Lowering Springs, Camber bolts
TRD Blue brake pads
Fujitsubo Super Wagolis axleback exhaust
DC Sports header
cleong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:30 PM   #2
03Z33

Drives: TCR10
I could only find this generic instruction manual on the Cusco site:

http://www.cuscousainc.com/pdf/20100...ion_Manual.pdf

If you post a picture of the install, I'm sure we can try to help. The Zero GT is a very old kit, hasn't been offered in the US for a while. I'm sure if you email Cusco they may be able to advise the correct installation procedure.

I had an older set of Cusco coiloveres on my 07 Yaris and ran the rear without the height adjusters because it rode too hight. I just used the Cusco spring in place of the stock spring with rubber on both ends.
03Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote