Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Willing to Buy by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2017, 12:41 PM   #1
MatthewMenze

Drives: 2012 Toyota Yaris Hatchback
Yakima Stretch Kit - $150 shipped

Hey all,

Sadly my Yaris got totaled, so I am moving my Yakima Q-Tower system to my new replacement car, a 5 door Chevy Sonic LTZ. I no longer need to stretch kit, so if I can get 150 shipped for it, it is yours! This kit allows you to add quite a bit more bar spread on two door cars (about 10" on the Yaris 3dr if I recall), allowing you to mount cargo boxes and larger attachments on your 3dr hatchbacks.

They have discontinued this item, so they are becoming hard to find, but they really add to the utility of your Yakima rack on the Yaris. My kit is only a month or so old, and in nearly new shape, just a few marks from being installed onto my Q-Towers.

Thank you!
Matt
MatthewMenze is offline   Reply With Quote