Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2015, 03:06 PM   #11
ezhacker1

Drives: Decepticon - Ravage
Ok not trying to get into an argument here, I love YW peeps.

Yes, you can notch or cut into the stock bumpers. I wouldn't know first hand because i went with the real JDM route. For the rear, I have C-One bumper brace bar, instead of reusing USDM and cutting the corners off. Would I trust the C-one bar in a crash probably not, but i still have my stock rear one if i want to go that route?

For the front, also no first hand experience, but if you have to notch it, then that is saying that it isn't compatible with JDM. I can do side by side pictures of the USDM/JDM - brackets/bar on and off the car to illustrate.

Check out my Build thread:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52274
ezhacker1 is offline   Reply With Quote