Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2007, 11:41 AM   #1
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Thailand OEM/Aftermarket Accessories and Bodykits GB Round 2!

Here we go guys, time for a second round.

This is how it's gonna work, for the most part it will be just like the first round, so please take a look again:

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5142

The main difference is that I need to bring up the price a little bit on the OEM Toyota stuff. The previous round, I did not take into account several factors (Paypal fees, and their crappy exchange rate), and basically made a bit of a loss.

Secondly, shipping costs will be a bit different. I'll follow the same system of a percentage deposit, but with a few differences. If you order a single, bulky item (i.e. a set of tail lights only), I will take a little more for the shipping. If you buy more, smaller items, they can be shipped for relatively less, so I'll need a smaller deposit. Anyway, just let me know what you want, and I'll work out the shipping.

OEM Toyota Accessories

And for the sedan:

Many of the LB's interior accessories should also fit the sedan.

There's actual photos of most of these items here:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...&postcount=227

Aftermarket Accessories

LED side mirrors:

$125 per pair

WARNING!!! There is a slight difference between the USDM side mirrors and these, they will not be a direct replacement, we are still working out the best way to do this, but it should not be too difficult.

These are pre-painted, but only in our locally available colors, here's a matching guide:

The paint codes in BOLD are an exact match, and I've put what would be the closest match for some other colors. The closest match colors may look good, they may look mis-matched, there's no way to know right now. If you have one of those mis-matched colors, you should try to get the closest one, and if it does not look good, I guess your best choice would be to have them re-painted locally. Or, if you also get a bodykit and choose to have it painted, they can probably also re-paint these to match.

Replica Modelista-style JDM LED lights:

US$180 per pair

Black Tinted "Altezza" LED lights:

US$190 per pair

Replica TRD gauge cover for the driver glovebox

$85 (cover only)
$220 (with no-name gauges)

Replica Netz (lightning)Logos for front and back

$35 (front)
$25 (back)

Replica Vitz and RS badges

$15 (Vitz)
$35 (RS)

And some pictures of the actual items:
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...&postcount=214

Replica Bodykits

Now here comes the juicy part!
*Please Read This!*
As mentioned in another thread, these FRP replica bodykits can be obtained in two grades. Grade A is almost as good as the original JDM kits and should be able to fit with minimal headache. They are made by a very reputable shop. Grade B is a lot cheaper, but may not be as solid, and may require some trimming of the pieces in order to get a good fit, so their installation may be a little more difficult, and the results not quite as aesthetically pleasing. Essentially, you get what you pay for.
For people in North America, please keep in mind that fitting these will require you to remove the rear bumper brace, and quite possibly the front one too, as your bumpers are quite a bit deeper than ours.
If needed, painting can be arranged (but is not recommended as it may possibly scratch during shipping), at an extra cost of $500 for a full kit. This will be done with Dupont 2K paint, and we will require you to send us the tow hook cover from your front bumper (that little round plug), so that the shop can get the best possible paint match.

As a start, we will be offering the following sets:

C-ONE Style:

Grade A: $1200 unpainted, 5 piece kit (front bumper, rear RS bumper, rear skirt, side skirts, spoiler)
Grade B: $800 unpainted, 5 piece kit (front bumper, rear RS bumper, rear skirt, side skirts, spoiler)

Ings+1 Style:

Grade A: $1200 unpainted, 4 piece kit (front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, C-ONE style spoiler)
Grade B: $550 unpainted, 3 piece kit (front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, NO SPOILER)

Burnout KD-VII Style:

Grade A: $1300 unpainted, 6 piece kit (front bumper, rear RS bumper, rear corner skirts, side skirts, C-ONE style spoiler, eyelids)
Grade B not available for this bodykit.

Pricing breakdown for individual pieces
Let's say you only want a C-ONE front bumper, or you want to mix and match different styles/grades...

GRADE A:
C-ONE/Ings+1/Burnout Front bumper + mesh: $450
RS Front Bumper + Grille + Fog lights + Netz badge: $700
RS or Ings+1 Rear Bumper + Fog lights + licence plate lights: $600
Side Skirts (per pair): $320
C-ONE/Burnout Rear skirt: $160
RS/C-ONE Roof Spoiler: $160
Burnout eyelids: $100

GRADE B:
C-ONE/Ings+1 Front bumper + mesh: $250
RS Front Bumper + grille + Fog lights + Netz badge: $500
RS or Ings+1 Rear Bumper + Fog lights + licence plate lights: $350
Side Skirts (per pair): $200
C-ONE Rear skirt: $100
RS/C-ONE Roof Spoiler: $120

-------------------------------------------------------
The fine print:
If we can get 3 sets of a particular style and grade of bodykit, we'll be able to get a discount and thus offer 10% off.
Estimated shipping prices with door-to-door delivery for one bodykit would be $500 by air freight, or $200 by sea freight. You would be responsible for any customs charges, though, but we can undervalue the invoice to keep this to a minimum.
Please understand that you would be buying these at your own risk, any painting, fitting, and installation are at your own expense. I will inspect each piece before shipping to verify there is no damage, but once they are shipped, that will be out of my control.
At the moment we are unable to confirm whether side skirts will fit correctly on 3-door models. It is most likely some modification of the skirt (grinding away of material or fabrication of a bracket) is needed.

---------------------------------------------------------
How to order
It's getting difficult to deal with a lot of PMs, so I'd prefer if you could communicate by email at etimago@gmail.com
Please let me know which items you are interested in buying, and I will get back to you with a quotation including estimated shipping price. If that is acceptable, then let me know and a Paypal invoice will be sent to you.

For smaller items (smaller than spoilers), we will do a group shipping as usual, so we'll set the payment deadline as the 30th of June.

For larger items (spoilers and body kits), we would ship individually anyway, so the faster the better. There will be a 1 to 2-week lead time for the shop to produce the kit if they do not have it in stock.

All right, I think that covers it, feel free to bombard this thread with questions

Bye bye 1NZ...