Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-22-2006, 11:27 AM   #1
fred812
Authorized User

Drives: 2007 5 spd Hatch White
$100 finder fee!!

Any one who cant direct me to a dealer who has a White 5 speed manual 3 door hatch with all the goddies/options thats pans out into a sale will be my friend for ever, also I would be glad to install the blue uderdash lighting for free, and a $100 finders fee. Had an audio shop for 20 years, still have some blue, pink,purple short neon tubes... Just find me one people.. AAAHHHHH! I cant wait untill OCT!!!

life is over
FRED
fred812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 01:55 PM   #2
Uglyboyed

Drives: 07 Yaris Sedan S Flint Mica
Send a message via AIM to Uglyboyed Send a message via Yahoo to Uglyboyed
aaaw you suck cause ur waaay in PA.. Im in florida and it would be that tuff to find one of those here!!!
Uglyboyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 03:54 PM   #3
Uglyboyed

here in florida there's about 5 of them at Lipton Toyota 954-735-1330. That in fortlauderdale. Called them and take a lil vacation. Come down for the heat parade. hahahahahahah! GOOOOOO HEAT!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2006, 10:07 AM   #4
fred812
Authorized User

NO GO...

Just got off the phone with benjimin at lipton. No hatch??
He was nice, checked invetory called back in 10 mins as he stated.
with the bad news... He said he would call me if he gets any..
Thanks
Fred ate one too
Old 06-23-2006, 10:57 AM   #5
Uglyboyed

yeah i went on toyota inventory and it said that they will have 2 on 7/6/06, 1 on 7/10/06 and 1 in 7/11/06. go to toyota and put in zipcode 33311. u'll see!!!!
Old 06-23-2006, 10:56 PM   #6
fred812
Authorized User

They said if the vin number is not complete then they are not getting the car...? I questioned them a length!!! I give up!, will wait for 2008..
Old 07-03-2006, 09:34 PM   #7
TrancosRt

Drives: 07 Silver HB Yaris
As off last week King Toyota had one exactly as you want it:Wh Hatch, PwPac, manual (King Toyota: Deerfield Beach, FL 33442). Test drove it and almost got it, but I ordered a Blazing Blue CQ (hatch, of course). I would have settled for the Pow Pac, but the color turned me down. Also the fact that it would have been parked in my driveway for a month (I´m abroad right now) in the hurricane season. Give them a call (if you happen to talk to Robert Cassieri tell him Rodrigo sent you.. maybe he will remember the name and a potential customer when I call him when I return ;) ).
TrancosRt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:13 PM   #8
fred812
Authorized User

I called them they did not return my call, they were to check inventory, filled out online request. Just got an email today. They are looking into it.
Something fishy is going on with build your toyota site. You cant add power to anything hatch??? are they trying to move what they have left to improve what all of us have been complaining about. No tach, no alloys, no cruise. and of course no coin holders lol... What the hell is going on, all I get from the dealers are they are not making many of these! Well you didnt have to wait 8 years to get an ECHO so whats the deal? I told a dealer I would wait untill they officially advertize them and flood the market. He said that will never happen with that car, they are VERY limited! Somebody on here said we are not talking about a lotus, or lamborg. WTF?