Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2015, 12:09 AM   #1
vitzbitz69

Drives: White 2010 Yaris
Fog light issue.

I know, another fog light post. But I recently replaced my fog light bulbs with the Nokya yellow bulbs and they turned on fine on install, drove around for a bit and noticed they were not on when I pulled up to my drive way. And now they will not turn on at all. So I checked the bulbs and they're fine. I took the relay out that I received in the microimage fog light kit that I bought and popped it back in and they turned back on for a bit. Next day they won't turn on again. Any ideas? Thanks.
vitzbitz69 is offline   Reply With Quote