Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-12-2007, 10:08 PM   #1
mutatio

Drives: Flint Mica AT Sedan
Calling All College Graduate Finance People!

Hello College Graduate Finance(rs?),

The wife and I are going to be purchasing our Yaris early next week and I'm hoping to get some feedback on the interest rates that some of you may have gotten with Toyota's College Graduate Finance Program. I've seen 2 people mention having used the program so far, so I'm hoping this post might flush out a few more. If you'd be willing to share the interest rate and term length for the loan you got, it would be greatly appreciated!

The dealership thus far has told us that the Toyota financing wouldn't be competitive with their 3rd party lenders who are offering 6.25% for 72 months. The loan we have approved thus far with a credit union is 5.99% for 72 months. I'm hoping to get some feedback from you all so we can go into the dealership armed with some information. Where it stands now, I'm guessing they don't want to budge on the graduate financing because they'll get a better cut of the interest with their own lenders.

Thanks for the feedback! :)
mutatio is offline   Reply With Quote