Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Asia
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-12-2008, 12:18 AM   #1
RSboyz

Drives: 2007 Yaris RS
Good Place to buy parts in Hong Kong

Anybody know any good place to buy parts for Yaris in Hong Kong? Im going there in december. Please help me out here
RSboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:37 AM   #2
33lam

Drives: The C-One Yaris
Send a message via MSN to 33lam
Hi RSboyz...there are not many places that you can buy the Yaris parts in HK as Yaris is not a popular model comparing to Jazz. I am struggling to find a shop in HK to buy the parts for Yaris even i come from HK. hahahaha...but what sort of parts r u looking for first?
33lam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:08 PM   #3
RSboyz

Drives: 2007 Yaris RS
hey thanks for the info. im looking to buy window visors for my 5-door hatchback and also like to look at some exhaust tips as well.
RSboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:01 AM   #4
lamdog

Drives: Yaris YRX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 33lam View Post
Hi RSboyz...there are not many places that you can buy the Yaris parts in HK as Yaris is not a popular model comparing to Jazz. I am struggling to find a shop in HK to buy the parts for Yaris even i come from HK. hahahaha...but what sort of parts r u looking for first?
i am from HK original too. I am not familiar with HK. hahaa. i have not been back for few years.
do u know where i can get TRD shocks and TRD springs in HK for yaris?
lamdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:36 AM   #5
33lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamdog View Post
i am from HK original too. I am not familiar with HK. hahaa. i have not been back for few years.
do u know where i can get TRD shocks and TRD springs in HK for yaris?
yah....they have a TRD distributor store located at Mong Kok. but the price are quite expensive
Old 11-18-2008, 09:24 AM   #6
lamdog

Drives: Yaris YRX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 33lam View Post
yah....they have a TRD distributor store located at Mong Kok. but the price are quite expensive
oh!! really?
how expensive?
if very expensive, i rather get them from the states. but the shipping cost..
lamdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:27 AM   #7
33lam

OIL CATCH TANK increase performance?

i think it costs around HK$10,000 - 12,000...it is the store like to rip people off.....beware!! last time i went to quote the price for a full C-One body kits...they told me HK$15,000 for the front bumper only..

Why not cosider to use Tein or Cusco?? i am using Tein at the moment...not bad at all...
Old 02-25-2009, 01:03 PM   #8
botchilah

Drives: white and red shiny things
Hey guys, I go to HK quite often for work and also to shop for parts. I usually drop by Crazy Racing and Top Racing in MongKok. Not very friendly people but they have a lot of nice generic parts and some consumables in stock so I humor them hehehehe

The TOMS-TRD Proshop is also in Mongkok. It's right in front of the big park / basketball/football complex in the middle of Mongkok so it shouldn't be hard to find.

Best place I've seen so far though for parts in general is SuperGT, which is near Hong Kong University / Telford Gardens MTR station, maybe a brisk 10 minute walk fomr there.

It's quite far from the normal touristy spots like TST / STAR Ferry but worth going to and prices are pretty good. Best of all, the service is great. Look for Dennis when you go to SuperGT. He's a Filipino who works there so his English is superior to anyone else I've ever bothred talking to in all the car stores in HK.
08' Yaris HB 5dr: RAYS 57 Motorsports 17X7 / K&N SRI / TANABE axleback exhaust / ULTRA RACING complete braces / MEGAN RACING complete braces / NEX coilovers / NEX 330mm 4-pot front BBK / PENGUIN GARAGE hub spacers / HOTBITS headers / BUDDY CLUB oil cap and rad cap / APP SS brake lines / HKS synthetic lubes / RECARO SR5 seats / TRD shiftknob / cheap FEDERAL (free) tires lol. NEXT: HKS F-CON iS
botchilah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:13 AM   #9
macks_yaris

Drives: freedom white yaris
dennis already resigned so no more translator at super gt
macks_yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:48 PM   #10
YarisBasic

Drives: YRX Black 4 doors seden
hello, top racing is too expensive to buy TRD, they only have good price for HKS parts. other parts, don't go there.

contact GP motor. they are experienced to modify toyota and nissan. also the boss is the Bb cube car club member, he knows toyota.
YarisBasic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:34 AM   #11
nevada

Drives: Black Toyota Vits '08
Hey guys, if you guys have the time and Happen to be, Indonesia (Jakarta is the best Place for Yaris Parts. Lots of Performance shop as well modification shops all around ... PM me and hopefully i can give good references

Cheers!
nevada is offline   Reply With Quote