Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2010, 01:41 PM   #1
Astroman
Modded Moderator

Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Local Rice

Here are some "local" pics I took myself of riced out or just plain wrong modified/repaired vehicles. Feel free to post pics and comment, just keep it non-personal and PLEASE, only pics you took. Interweb is flooded with re-posts.

So, here's mine!

Some "local" rice I took pics of, enjoy! (Or barf, or scratch your eyes out)

-Portland, OR

Yakima, WA

Visalia, CA

Yakima, WA

Yakima Wal-Mart

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x819.

The pics are bad as I was trying to take my best shot, while driving, with a crap cell phone, but a riced aveo. Sad thing is he was trying to get away, and I easily caught up to him in my Yaris. -Gresham, OR

4x4 Accord, Wenatchee, WA

Nascar MR2 w/front hood scoop and bra

STI Subaru Legacy (badge on lower right by tail light), it is turbo'd, but slow, -Wenatchee, WA

6" dual exhaust -Wenatchee, WA

I'm a Yaris guy, but this is horrific! -Portland, OR
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote