Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2009, 01:53 AM   #1
2slow

Drives: IS350/Yaris
Talking New guy with a couple questions!

Hey guys, i'm new to this forum, but i'm from Club lexus under the same name.

So my girlfriend is getting a brand spankin' new 2 door Yaris, but she doesn't have much driving experience. I usually drive her around, but now i'm moving for school so she decided to buy herself a car. She's low on budget and i've seen her park....not so good..

Did anyone try adding the park assist(beep beep beep when it comes too close)? I've searched and saw a couple people with the aftermarket cameras. I've seen them around and it didn't seem like they would have good quality picture at night. My lexus has a backup camera and i love it. It a good quality camera that has a round lens that captures all around. For example i can see around the cars beside me when i'm coming out of a parking space(if that made any sense at all). Basically i can see my blind spots while backing up. haha.
2slow is offline   Reply With Quote