Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2006, 09:35 AM   #11
GabL
I want JDM bumpers!

Drives: 5 Dr Yaris RS in Blazing Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by swng
How can I thank you? We are all members trying to help one another and everybody's input, including of course yours, should be valuable.
At the end, this forum is to allow people to post their experience on the BSR issues. As you can see, this is one of the most viewed thread in the forum, so apparently these problems do raise certain concern to all the owners. I myself do work in the automotive industry, and these BSR issues is one of the most brought up problem for us. OEMs make their best effort to eliminate BSR, they install dampeners and bumpers to stop them. However, they can't find all the BSR, that's why we're all here!

Obviously these BSR issues do happen in most of our Yaris, and the purpose of this thread is to let other people know if there is a fix to some of these issues. Just as if Polar_Yaris didn't post there is a TSB from Toyota to fix a wire routing in the engine bay that will fix one of the rattling issue, I believe no one will know there is this solution to the problem.

Even if you're expecting rattle in this "low class" vehicle, I don't think you'll leave the car rattling like no tomorrow when you know there is a fix for that.

Just my 2cents.