Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-09-2016, 05:28 PM   #1
ACKING_QC
ManualTransmissionLearner

Drives: 2018 VW TSi Stage1
Post Aftermarket seats or seats from other cars..suggestions please

okay so I have a 2008 Yaris LE (canadian) black and I was wondering which seats could I put in to be more comfortable in it, I feel like I'm too high and have too much lumbar support from the stock seats. So maybe another car or some Aftermarket seats that fit in the LE (named it Venom²) that could go in without a lot of troubles ?

PS: I have an ST182 celica ready to go to the scrapyard in my driveway (gas tank problemS) I was wondering if the seats fit but I saw the fixations are completely different and I don't think they do fit on Venom² rails.. are they ?
ACKING_QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 09:14 PM   #2
Frank the Tank

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris
i got seats from a gen7 celica. i havent had a chance to try them out but apparently they fit
Frank the Tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 01:26 AM   #3
bladesmith6

Drives: 2007 yaris HB
im pretty sure the seats i had bought were from a 7th gen celica and they definitely were NOT a bolt in. a custom bracket would have needed to be made so I sold them.
bladesmith6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 05:36 PM   #4
ACKING_QC

ST182 celica is the 5th gen... last gen with pop ups headlights... if these fit on OEM yaris rails, you'll be sure I take tham and but yaris one in it since it pretty much NEED to go to the scrapyard... I want to take some parts of this car and put them in the Yaris so the car is not lost in history... and I feel that the license plate is NOT enough... and I can't take the celica steering wheel since it is beige AND without airbag (actually no airbags anywhere on this car...)
Old 07-14-2016, 01:08 PM   #5
ACKING_QC

the choice is done, I will put Integra DC5 Cloth seats they look cool, a bit race inspired AND have the calbes for heat.. HEATED SEATS FTW actually hyper useful for Quebec winters !!!!!
Old 07-14-2016, 03:56 PM   #6
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACKING_QC View Post
the choice is done, I will put Integra DC5 Cloth seats they look cool, a bit race inspired AND have the calbes for heat.. HEATED SEATS FTW actually hyper useful for Quebec winters !!!!!
Are they a direct fit?

In respect to your lumbar support comment, I've always felt as though the stock Yaris seats don't provide much in the form of lumbar support. Interesting that you feel the opposite.
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote