Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2016, 09:03 PM   #16
Zarko

Drives: Yaris '08
How come? Driver window almost always has the option to open and retract fully with one press of the button. You press once (with a bit more force) and it opens/closes the window to the end. Not sure how is that feature called, but it stops the window motors automatically for sure - otherwise they would fry the motors and/or drain your battery.

Also, many better factory packages will include option to automatically roll up all of your windows when you remote lock your car. Again, due to car batteries this has to be very controlled action. Motors must stop when they are fully open/closed.

I know it's possible. Just wondering if Colibri or any other aftermarket kits are capable of this.

I found this on Amazon, it seems to be the controller you would need to fully open/close windows automatically. However, I'm not sure. It would be the best if this is supported out of the box by Colibri.
http://www.amazon.com/Directed-Elect...h_gw_g107_i4_r
Zarko is offline   Reply With Quote