Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-09-2010, 01:26 AM   #1
etheliters

Drives: 07 yaris hatch
Talking visit to nst

so i went to NST,non stop tuning houston today . I ordered a carbon braille battery. While sitting in their office, I explained to Mike at nst that my car had been running for 8 hours straight because my old batt was dead and starting required a push.literally . i had it charged but it's time was up. Can you believe he lent me their only braille from on display !Warned it probably wouldn't take a charge, i left 45 min tward my home on other side of town. Dropped the battery off at auto parts and 5 hours later, sucess! The display batt that laid dormant for so long still kicks!+ 1 to NST for ideal service . Mike there is very experienced and supercharger wise. At least worth a email chat. He can get those extra horses out of a supercharger for sure.
etheliters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:19 AM   #2
SilverBack
Joey

Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed
Send a message via AIM to SilverBack

A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting.

"I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill
SilverBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 03:17 AM   #3
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
awesome, glad you could visit him! but yeah... no pics! :(
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:44 AM   #4
etheliters

Drives: 07 yaris hatch
uh, ok? so i see you have extensive knowledge of that project?do tell. he explained it was shipped out of town to the customer . he offered tuning if i'd submit my blitz supercharger project.this would all be in houston where nst operates . maybe this would help ? pending tomorrow 's install of my supercharger which is sitting on my kitchen table as of yet. . i haven't learned how to post pics using my ps3 guys...any help?
etheliters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:09 PM   #5
NonStopTuning

Drives: NST CARS: S13 AE86 ANT10 AW11
Quote:
Originally Posted by etheliters View Post
so i went to NST,non stop tuning houston today . I ordered a carbon braille battery. While sitting in their office, I explained to Mike at nst that my car had been running for 8 hours straight because my old batt was dead and starting required a push.literally . i had it charged but it's time was up. Can you believe he lent me their only braille from on display !Warned it probably wouldn't take a charge, i left 45 min tward my home on other side of town. Dropped the battery off at auto parts and 5 hours later, sucess! The display batt that laid dormant for so long still kicks!+ 1 to NST for ideal service . Mike there is very experienced and supercharger wise. At least worth a email chat. He can get those extra horses out of a supercharger for sure.
Thank you sir.

See you soon

NonStopTuning is offline   Reply With Quote