Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-24-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
Galavoxx

Drives: Yaris Hatch
PIAA Super Forza Silicone Wipers

I just searched YW and it looks like nobody has brought these up.

Has anyone tried the PIAA Forza or Super Forza pure silicone wipers? More importantly, does anyone know if they fit the Yaris?

PIAA says they don't fit and I don't want to spend $50 on something that's not going to work out. Since most wipers use an adaptor of some kind I thought there might be a chance.

I used to run full silicone wipers on my old car and they were amazing compared to standard. They last for a looong time. Of course I only had that car for five years but in that time, they never declined in performance.
Galavoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:31 AM   #2
Terrorize
Toyota Newb!!

Drives: Yaris S Sedan w/ Aero Package!
Hey Galavoxx.

I have a set of PIAA super silicone or whatever the original silicone wipers PIAA first released are called....

They fit my 2007 Yaris Sedan no problem....there were 4 adapter/clips in the package and one of them works for our car. I actually wanted to get the Super Forza ones too.. but the local store doesn't go though many of the originals..and i didn't feel like waiting for a special order since my stock wipers were starting to fall apart.

I agree that these are the best wipers i have ever used...i had a set on my old car as well for about 3 years....

Hmm....i just did a search on the site..what do you mean they don't fit?? What year is your Yaris? They fit the 07's.

http://www.piaa.com/controller.php?a...OTA&model=2023
Terrorize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:07 AM   #3
Galavoxx

Drives: Yaris Hatch
Thanks for the response.

I suppose I should have gone straight to the source: PIAA. Now I feel like a tool. I tried TireRack and some other sponsored link off google amd they both said the wipers wouldn't fit my application. Thanks for setting me straight.

I'm going to purchase these and next year, or when San Francisco gets one of those nasty wet foggy nights, I'll let you know how they work.

Thanks again.
Galavoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #4
Terrorize
Toyota Newb!!

Drives: Yaris S Sedan w/ Aero Package!
Hahah its ok dude...happens to everyone. I only knew about this cuz i was interested and researching it as well...hope you find them and everything works out!
Terrorize is offline   Reply With Quote