Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > New England
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2006, 09:20 PM   #1
festrca

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Blazing Blue
Just got my BB Liftback 5 speed

Hi:
Just picked up my Blazing Blue LB 5 spd. at McGee Toyota in Hanover MA today. Paid list + State Tax + 260 DP/Reg. Total 13594.25. Options: Convenience,All Weather,Back Bumper protector, Floor Mats and spoiler. (The last is a $200 option they gave me for free along with 2 extra keys for a total of 5 probably because they had promised the car end of July but it didn't come until yesterday). Anyway I'm peaking!!!! Took it to work and my 6'4 friend (I'm 6'2) drove it and couldn't believe he fit as well as he did and thought it was a blast to drive. I've only seen a handful of LB's running around here (Brockton area) in the last three months and NONE Blazing Blue.
Will let you know how the MPG goes, I filled the tank up to the top even though the salesman did do it to "normal" full to get an accurate reading.
What do you folks get for MPG?
festrca is offline   Reply With Quote