Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-03-2010, 12:38 AM   #1
'09YarisDriver
I've made a post!

Drives: 2009 Toyota Yaris 2 door
I have a 2009 Yaris...

I was wondering what would be the best way to go with a line output converter. Im gonna have bestbuy install it so my warrenty doesnt void. Im not really good with speaker info etc so ill do my best to post all the stuff I have to help answer my question.

So yeah like I said I have a 2009 Toyota Yaris 2 door hatchback. I have one Orion speaker XTR (?) Series 2 and one Pioneer IMPP (Dont know much else info on them its just what they say on them) and my amp is a Sony Xplod 2/1 Channel Power amplifier XM-1002HX. I bought them used from a friend so thats all I can really say about them without asking a pro lol

Just wanting to know best line output converter to use with them? I dont really know anything about all this so sorry if this isnt enough info to go off of. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated! If you have any questions for me that can help you answer better I can try to find out more but I can pretty much only go off of what I see on the speakers/amp. Thanks in advance! :D
'09YarisDriver is offline   Reply With Quote