Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2008, 01:41 AM   #1
Rich k

Drives: 07 3dr white Yaris 5spd stock
Send a message via AIM to Rich k
child restraint seats

Ok so i love my little LB though my fiance doesn't think its a good / conveniant car for putting car seats in and getting kiddies in and out of. She says that in a few years my next car has to be bigger and have 4 doors (i have a personal aversion to buying vehicles with more than 2 or 3 doors) so its easy to take the anticipated kids in and out. So my question is does anyone do the kid / carseat thing with the LB or sedan and is it all that bad? Personally if i have to get a new car and my main concern is the ease of ingress and egress of kiddies I'm thinking Mazda Miata, just lower the top and drop em right in, easy as it gets.
Rich k is offline   Reply With Quote