Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-08-2006, 12:45 PM   #1
YotaYarisUSA

Drives: Yaris Sedan,Pacific Blue
Is this a good deal?

Hey y'all I finally saw a yaris live and in person:) But I did not get to drive it :( they sold it before I could get to the dealership today:( I saw a ce sedan with conven package,its a sweet little car!

I told the salesguy,that I might want an S. Sedan with nothing added and he gave me this price $14,698. plus dealer,tax,and tag. Is that a good deal? He said they are sell are the Yaris's for list price,is this what they are going 4 everywhere or is that just in southeast were I live at?

After,seeing the CE in person, I'm thinking I may go with it instead of the S.Sedan, not much difference in the cars,and if I get the conven package for the CE I will have the same stereo thats in the S,and i will have the 15in tires.

Or,I can get the CE Sedan with powerpackage for $14,983 plus dealer,tax,and tag and it will have a Tachometer. Only the manuel comes standard with tachometer,and I will be getting an automatic.

What do you guys think? Should I get a S. or a CE and do I really need the power package?

Thanks,

YotaYarisUSA
YotaYarisUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 01:25 PM   #2
why?
Only Happy When it Rains

Drives: Yaris LB
It is really up to you.
Do you need to have the power stuff?

At this point getting any money off of a Yaris is going to be very hard.
why? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:29 AM   #3
YotaYarisUSA

Drives: Yaris Sedan,Pacific Blue
Yes, you are right it is something that I must decide on my own, and I think I'm going to go for the power package,its just a little bit more and but I will be more comfortable,better brakes,stereo,etc. I've been kellyblue booking and edmunds.coming the yaris and it looks like the price they are asking is pretty close to the national, this car is not that much over invoice.

I think I will call my dealer Monday,and set it up and go and head and order this car :) I've still not test drove one,but I have been in love with this little car since I first say it. I have driven a 2006 Kia Rio,and was very impressed with they way it drove and its hp and over steering and feel of the car. I'm sure that the Yaris will be a better ride than than the kia or just a good,and I like the looks and the specs of the Yaris better. I know that I trust Toyota more than I do Kia,I almost bought the Kia,because I liked the Rio so much,but then the Yaris came to America :)

Monday,I I will order my 2007 CE yaris sedan with the steel wheel powerpackage,Nautical Blue, with charocal inter price 14,970 or 14,983 with 13 bucks in gas that the website shows as another option,I think I can talk them into giving me the gas. I don't think I will get floor mats unless they will through them in for free aswell. Do you guys know any good online sites that sale yaris floormats? Toyota sells them for I think 189? Which is way,to much I can always get the cheap plain ones at Walmart.

Thanks for your help folks,I appreciate it!!! hopefully very soon I can post some pics of my new ride

later y'all

YotaYarisUSA
YotaYarisUSA is offline   Reply With Quote