Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-29-2007, 07:48 PM   #19
YarisGirl82
His Name is "Chub" =o)

Drives: '08 Yaris 3 Dr LB Meteorite
Send a message via Yahoo to YarisGirl82
one of my friends husbands does that, if he HAS to park next to someone, he takes pics with his phone of their plates, and then walks all the way around the car before getting in, and scours his car ('02 VW GTI 1.8T) for any nicts or scratches, it seems anal, but seriously, so many people are inconsiderate, they need to learn not to whack other people's car and think they can get away with it, it's retarded!
YarisGirl82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 07:54 PM   #20
YarisGirl82
His Name is "Chub" =o)

although you do have to admit, alot of stereotypical comments about bad drivers are true, I'm not trying to be mean, and I'm not predjudice, but whenever I wonder about a persons sanity and driving ability, they turn out to be the steroetype (asian, chinese, japanese, or indian (dot, not feather), I'm sure I do alot of "white american girl" stuff they find irritating
Old 09-30-2007, 03:21 PM   #21
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Drives: トヨタ Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaris T-Sport View Post
I'm Asian, I have never scratched or dented others cars, and I don't drive a oh so nice BMW and Lexus
no offense man. I'm asian too. Just speaking of the "others"......
btw, i live in the silicon valley, and thats what its mainly consisted of~

Quote:
Originally Posted by YarisGirl82 View Post
and then walks all the way around the car before getting in, and scours his car ('02 VW GTI 1.8T) for any nicts or scratches,
I've been doing that since I got my first car. I do it before walking away from my car and before getting back in. Need to carry a paintball gun and start smacking people's car windows with it if they park too close to my car ^_^
Kioshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:04 AM   #22
thatboyjer

Drives: 5spd 2007 Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by BailOut View Post
I have no idea how your insurance company works, but every other one I've been around raises your rates any time you make a claim, whether you were at fault or not.

That's why when my Yaris got hit a few months ago I never even talked to my insurance company. I worked strictly with the other guy's insurance company, and created my claim with them.

My car was fully repaired and my own insurance company was none the wiser.
same here, my rates never went up but it may be different than you. also when you got in the wreck you didn't give her any of your info right? NEVER give them your info if it wasn't your fault, no matter what they say. You don't know what kind of bullshit they're going to try to claim. If they refuse to give you theirs cause you won't give yours, call the cops to the scene and explain whats going on.

NEVER give your shit to them.

[Debadged] [Tanabe DF210] [Limo Tint][17" Fondmetal Wheels] [Pioneer HU]
--:: Wishlist, PM me ::--
[SSK (WTB)] [Black Sand Pearl Eyelids (WTB)]
thatboyjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:11 AM   #23
thatboyjer

Drives: 5spd 2007 Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by YarisGirl82 View Post
although you do have to admit, alot of stereotypical comments about bad drivers are true, I'm not trying to be mean, and I'm not predjudice, but whenever I wonder about a persons sanity and driving ability, they turn out to be the steroetype (asian, chinese, japanese, or indian (dot, not feather), I'm sure I do alot of "white american girl" stuff they find irritating
lol racist, why can't we all get along and just say that its ignorant people we hate, not people of a certain race that drive like douchebags.

[Debadged] [Tanabe DF210] [Limo Tint][17" Fondmetal Wheels] [Pioneer HU]
--:: Wishlist, PM me ::--
[SSK (WTB)] [Black Sand Pearl Eyelids (WTB)]
thatboyjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 11:13 AM   #24
stuffy

Drives: 06 yaris 5-dr le man
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatboyjer View Post
lol racist, why can't we all get along and just say that its ignorant people we hate, not people of a certain race that drive like douchebags.
yeah, bad drivers come from all different backgrounds.

but it's those damn old people!!!! lol
(now i'm an age-ist)

but seriously, lots of old folks are obsessed with large vehicles (crown vic, anyone?), and as they get older they really should be driving smaller vehicles that are easier to navigate with failing eyes, ears and reflexes)
stuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:52 PM   #25
YarisGirl82
His Name is "Chub" =o)

I agree I've seen all different people driving like bafoons, it's not racially specific, like today for instance, I was driving on my side of the road, and an AMERICAN IDIOT was in his big ol' Ford truck, and came over the line, right at me, and when I gave him a honk to wake him up he LAYED on his horn back at me, um, DUH, James Bond, in america we drive on the Right side of the ROAD!!
Old 10-01-2007, 06:24 PM   #26
cute_lil_yaris

Drives: Polar White 2007 Yaris LB
Poor Chubs!!

Sorry to hear about the accident. I hope it doesnt increase your insurance too.
cute_lil_yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:01 PM   #27
YarisGirl82
His Name is "Chub" =o)

I talked to my ins. agent yesterday, and according to Mass ins. laws, I won't be surcharged for filing a claim, especially since I got the other woman's information, and I was obviously NOT at fault, seeing as how I was freakin' parked at the time. Thank goodness, I couldn't deal with another cash loss on my end.