Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-03-2010, 10:30 PM   #1
WasabiAngel

Drives: 2010 Yaris 5DR Hatch LE
New White Yaris Commercial

Heyhey,

I am looking for the new Yaris tv commercial. It was of a white Yaris in both Chinese and English.
I really want to see it cuz me and my car was in it.... can anyone help upload it if you see it? Much appreciated!!!
WasabiAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:37 PM   #2
Iggy888

Drives: 2008 5 Door Liftback
I was channel surfing tonight and I think I caught the last bit of your commercial this evening (Asian lady in a Toyota dealership talking in front of a white Yaris Liftback?).
It seems that CBC was running a bunch of Toyota commercials tonight and yours was one of them. I think the show on CBC at that time was "Being Erica".
My guess is that it will continue to run again at around the same time frame (somewhere between 9pm and 10pm).

If I catch it again I will record it and post it for you.
Iggy888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 10:48 AM   #3
WasabiAngel

Drives: 2010 Yaris 5DR Hatch LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy888 View Post
I was channel surfing tonight and I think I caught the last bit of your commercial this evening (Asian lady in a Toyota dealership talking in front of a white Yaris Liftback?).
It seems that CBC was running a bunch of Toyota commercials tonight and yours was one of them. I think the show on CBC at that time was "Being Erica".
My guess is that it will continue to run again at around the same time frame (somewhere between 9pm and 10pm).

If I catch it again I will record it and post it for you.
Thank you so much, I don't believe that was the one though=P it was outdoors and not in a dealership, but thanks for checking!
WasabiAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 12:59 PM   #4
WeeYari

Drives: 06 Polar White 5dr, 13 Soul 4u
And that folks it pretty much the ultimate in thread necro.