Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Yaris TS Talk
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2017, 08:12 AM   #1
Gert-Jan
I've made a post!

Drives: '01 Yaris T-sport
Yaris cup alignment

Hi guys

I'm new here, driving a blue '01 T-sport in Belgium.
Now I noticed that there's quite some understeer with the stock car. I've had an alignment done but it hasn't become less. The back end does come round if you flick it in but you really have to convince it of what you are trying to do.
Therefore I was wondering if a Yaris cup alignment would make any difference (suppose it does) but I can't find the specs anywhere. Maybe someone here has the specs or knows where to find it OR maybe there is an alternate mod of some sort that takes care of the annoying understeer.

Thanks in advance
Gert-Jan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alignment, cup, understeer