Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-13-2006, 12:44 AM   #1
bradbowl
Hatchbacks for the win

Drives: Hatchbacks
One week down, 8-12 weeks to go...

It's been one week since I placed an "order" for a blazing blue yaris liftback.

Like many people here have stated the dealerships just don't have any in stock. I've contacted about 12 different dealerships and their responses are pretty much the same, "good luck finding one, we don't have any." I'm a little disappointed in the customer service as quite a few salesman were quite rude when I asked if they had any in stock. But I guess since it's not the most expensive car they don't have to be very nice.

Nonetheless, I can't wait to join you guys in your Yaris ownership! I've been looking these forums over and have seen many great ideas for mods and accessories. I look forward to being an active member here.
bradbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 08:54 AM   #2
Mario

Drives: Yaris LB Coming soon!
I'm two weeks into my 12 week wait. I also ordered a blazing blue with nearly every available option. Wonder if I'll actually have to wait that long... If not LONGER from some (most) stories here, but I might get lucky like some have!

Whether or not it'll come how I want, it better! The time gap between Yaris sightings driving around is shortening. I see at least three a week. I ran into the polar white LB my local dealer tried to sell me the other day on my way to work. It didn't have the power package so I had to say no :\
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 09:29 AM   #3
tds12
This is my other ride.

Drives: Wht, M, Power 2007 yaris HB
Wait

I waited 14 weeks and the Yaris still was not built. Finally found a HB on a lot and purchased it. If you are changing anything but color from a standard package be ready for a LONG wait.
tds12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 07:33 AM   #4
Bidoup

Drives: 07 Yaris Hatch 3dr BB
wow, how can you guys wait for so long! I waited only ONE little week to have my car and I tought it was long to death!!
Bidoup is offline   Reply With Quote