Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2009, 02:30 PM   #12
sqcomp
Roadrunner Jr.

Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Send a message via AIM to sqcomp
Oh come on Cali...

If you knew me, you wouldn't have said that. Thank you for the compliment though calling me "youngster". It is quite possible that I'm older than you.

Ol boy (literally) has ruined the sound in his setup due to his lack of control and constant "tinkering" with his system. The other downfall for this guy is that he has no self control. He has multiple DUIIs in this NICE demo vehicle and smokes like a chimney.

Oh, and yes, I have called him out on these points...TO HIS FACE. He readily admitted that he has to have the shop re-tune the vehicle and how bad the police are around his area because they "pick" on him.

Well...If I'm on patrol and I know a local wino is in front of me, I'm going to use common sense and let the alcohol bring him down.

As for me having the nuts? Again, if you knew me you wouldn't say that. But you don't, you don't know my experience, you don't know what I do professionally. I haven't called you out personally and until now I respected what you say when it comes to anything audio. This is unfortunate.