Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2017, 05:41 AM   #1
GimpArm
I've made a post!

Drives: 2017 Yaris Style Hybrid
Ordered a 2017 Style Selection Hybrid

I just ordered my first Yaris, a 2017 Style Selection Hybrid in metallic blue. I got it with every option available except the panoramic roof. It is supposed to arrive on August 18 and I'm pretty excited. This will be my first Toyota and first hybrid I've owned, although my parents are on their 2nd Prius now so I'm not completely foreign to them.

Right now my biggest concern is with the Touch & Go system. I'm a little disappointed that Toyota isn't going with the Apple or Android car systems but I got the car anyways since the rest of the specs fit what I'm looking for. Is there much 3rd party modification of the system? Or any projects to use something like a Raspberry Pi as a gateway? What about simple things like disabling that stupid agree screen for navigation?
GimpArm is offline   Reply With Quote