Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-23-2013, 03:39 AM   #1
InfamousDragon
Import King

Drives: 2012 Yaris Le
Yaris meet first location! Sat 2/23/2012! Everyone welcome!

S Ford Blvd, AND CESAR CHAVEZ BL East Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90022
So that's the location for the first meet we are going to move it to different areas to get more peeps involved so it won't always be in the same spot. But we will involve all surrounding counties. This meet will start around 5 P.M. Just to give everyone time to make it if your coming from afar. Hope to see at least 5 or 10 people there if not we will keep trying till it gets bigger. All cars are welcome just to keep it a car thing you know. Anyway text me for details. Dragon- 714-495-8321.
I'm no where near show ready so don't trip just come and have fun. When we been there for a while and no one is really showin up anymore we will go on a lil cruise together then disperse and head home till the next time. So lets star a new type of show/cruise.

See you there everyone, let me know if your gunna go or at least try!
InfamousDragon is offline   Reply With Quote