Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-19-2017, 05:21 AM   #1
onetouch198181
I've made a post!

Drives: Vitz 99
Window doesn't go all the way up, central locking doesn't work

Hi everyone, I have a Vitz 99, I'm facing 2 problems with my Vitz, one is that the Automatic drivers window sometimes work, sometimes doesn't, either it will go up, either all the way, or in a place I stopped it, or vice versa and stop, and can stay like this for 5-10 minutes till I can move it again. I have noticed that, there is a clicking sound in the motor but the window doesn't move, it does get affected by the warmth, the warmer it gets the longer it works, if it's cold I have to put the heater on full to work again.....

I thought it was the motor, so I changed it with a new one, the problem is the same..... That's the one problem

Second problem, the central locking randomly works, like it can close all doors, sometimes one door, sometimes none of them, and vice versa in closing it, I did notice that if i use it like 3-4 times the sound on the locks seems like they are running low on battery, the battery is new...

Any ideas??I don't want to take for a repair till i know a bit about the problem (Last time I took it to an electrician and he isnisted that I needed to change the alternator, but it was just the battery)

Thank you
onetouch198181 is offline   Reply With Quote