Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Suggestions - Feedback - Questions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 08:48 PM   #19
randeez

Drives: 2008 3dr
i can't stand it when i ask a question and someone possibly has an answer
Old 05-23-2012, 11:46 PM   #20
why?
Only Happy When it Rains

Drives: Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPALK719
whining posts??? this is coming from someone who is asking for job hunting advice on a econo car forum??
Once again if you don't like my posts or threads the easiest thing to do would be not to read it....

By the way just because you have a 3,XXX post count doesn't make you a member on here to call shots. if you have a problem with whatever it is i do , report to a mod. your insults dont hurt me and if you chime in again on one of my threads with some negative moron comment, be prepared to get a nice comment back from me
aww I apparently upset him. And then he thinks he can bully me, of all people. Seriously smoking some crazy crap.

Guess what? Don't care.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #21
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
http://shop.microimageonline.com/Toy...-MI-CE-001.htm

oh... oops.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #22
BEEF

Drives: 2008 yaris 3d
dang it garm....I've been salivating over that one for a while.

I do like the center exit exhaust. mini cooper esque.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:07 PM   #23
CPALK719

Drives: 2012 toyota yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by why? View Post
aww I apparently upset him. And then he thinks he can bully me, of all people. Seriously smoking some crazy crap.

Guess what? Don't care.
obvisously you do if you have to go ahead and speak about it with everyone else

keep it coming bro, everytime you have something to say i'll fire back.

i tell you i have never met such a rowdy bunch on a forum, you guys are worse then the youngins on the honda-tech forums, its quite comical actually.

Last edited by CPALK719; 05-24-2012 at 02:19 PM.
Old 05-24-2012, 04:21 PM   #24
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Rowdier here than honda-tech? Not possible. What's your join date over there?
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 05-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #25
suckerface
#1 Lemming

Drives: Light Blue '08 Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPALK719 View Post

i tell you i have never met such a rowdy bunch on a forum, you guys are worse then the youngins on the honda-tech forums, its quite comical actually.
I like how the op, in not only this thread, is one of the main culprits of derailing his point. Can we just get over this? If you don't like the crowd here, leave. Plain and simple. No one is forcing you to stay. I'm not taking sides, just putting out my $0.02. It's whining like this that causes me to take a 4-5 month hiatus from this site a couple times a year until it all dies down, and you don't see me complaining (on here, at least )
Old 05-24-2012, 06:31 PM   #26
TPA5
Wait, what?

Drives: NULL
Quote:

Then leave. If it's that bad here, just go, you know?

Personally I think Garm's a nice guy. He's helped me lots in PM, taking his time to give me advice for free. And he always busts his own chops trying to get the best deals. And I can remember a few times Garm has told someone to get certain items other places because they will have better prices.

Stop hammering the guys that help pay for this site so you can partake in it. If you just have some patience and respect, then everyone can get along and no one will have problems. Because really, good sir, you are the one causing the ruckus all about these peaceful forums.

Let us all get along here, hmm?
Old 05-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #27
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
This
Old 05-24-2012, 08:59 PM   #28
ilikerice

Drives: 2010 black yaris
Quote:
got me thinking, when did I join honda-tech.. so I had to go back and look it up. 4-11-2004.. gez, last visited 9-21-2011.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #29
CPALK719

Drives: 2012 toyota yaris
Quote:
i've been on there for two years.... i thought some of them were complete idiots and just ridiculous, all of you here take the cake though my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPA5 View Post
Then leave. If it's that bad here, just go, you know?

Personally I think Garm's a nice guy. He's helped me lots in PM, taking his time to give me advice for free. And he always busts his own chops trying to get the best deals. And I can remember a few times Garm has told someone to get certain items other places because they will have better prices.

Stop hammering the guys that help pay for this site so you can partake in it. If you just have some patience and respect, then everyone can get along and no one will have problems. Because really, good sir, you are the one causing the ruckus all about these peaceful forums.

Let us all get along here, hmm?
Never said i didn't like it here, but the nonsense i've been seeing for the past few days is fucking stupid. maybe its an ego thing because all of you drive around in small cars, so you have to compensate online for something. none of you are making me feel bad what so ever.

Like i told the ass wipe whom i Pmed, and he had to copy and paste what i wrote in this thread, so he can feel cool. If someone doesn't like what im saying then simply dont click on a thread that has my name under the title.
these problems could have been avoided if people didn't act like assholes

but if you all of you think i wont respond back with a nasty reply or answer when you gave me one in the first place. you are all greatly mistaken...

so keep the bullshit replies coming because i will continue to dish the bullshit back.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:22 PM   #30
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

I'm his friend now.

I like turtles.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:02 PM   #31
TPA5
Wait, what?

Drives: NULL
Quote:
i've been on there for two years.... i thought some of them were complete idiots and just ridiculous, all of you here take the cake though my friend.

Never said i didn't like it here, but the nonsense i've been seeing for the past few days is fucking stupid. maybe its an ego thing because all of you drive around in small cars, so you have to compensate online for something. none of you are making me feel bad what so ever.

Like i told the ass wipe whom i Pmed, and he had to copy and paste what i wrote in this thread, so he can feel cool. If someone doesn't like what im saying then simply dont click on a thread that has my name under the title.

but if you all of you think i wont respond back with a nasty reply or answer when you gave me one in the first place. you are all greatly mistaken...

so keep the bullshit replies coming because i will continue to dish the bullshit back.

Look bro, I'm just trying to be the voice of reason here. These problems could be avoided if you didn't whine and complain about guys trying to make a living in a tough world. Fact of the matter is, guys like Garm and the other vendors have a passion for auto's, especially small cars, and are just trying to be helpful. Those vendors have contributed to this site a thousand times more than you have. This forum is the perfect market for those guys to find people who want to buy their product. No one is ever forced to purchase items from any vendor here. However the vendors on this forum have proven themselves to be trustworthy businesses who deserve a fair chance to sell their goods to the people who want them. That's all I'm trying to say, not trying to bash you, flame you, or hate on you. I'm just trying to help you see why these guys do what they do. No excuses.

You claim that none of this would happen if people didn't act like a-holes, but take a look in the mirror mate, you're being a fairly large one.

And if you don't like what the vendors do, just avoid threads with the vendors in them

If you don't like any of that advice, then I cannot help you, and you do not need to be on this forum any longer.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:15 PM   #32
Altitude

Drives: '08 LB MT Bayou
Old 05-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #33
Altitude

Drives: '08 LB MT Bayou
Quote:
Classic.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:26 PM   #34
jpmck03

Drives: 2018 Volkswagen GTI
This whole thread has really gotten out of hand.

But, it's pretty entertaining!

Old 05-24-2012, 10:44 PM   #35
Profotoiam

Drives: yaris
omg

Turtle Turtle turtle.

Quote:
I'm his friend now.

I like turtles.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:48 PM   #36
Profotoiam

Drives: yaris
last couple days been kinda funny

personally i liked this quote

maybe its an ego thing because all of you drive around in small cars, so you have to compensate online for something.

__
2012 Toyota yaris
2005 Mitsubishi evolution 8
1996 Honda del sol si

what would you dooo for a egooobarr

Quote:

Closed Thread