Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-13-2016, 04:25 PM   #1
drdyzio
I've made a post!

Drives: 1.5 Yaris Hybrid i-Con
Finding Remote/Iginition Wire 2016 Hybrid

Hello everyone.

I am new and getting a Yaris in the next couple of weeks. I have bought myself an sub and amp and will be wiring it all up in due time. I am going to use high input for the Sub amp and the battery is right under the rear seat so that will be easy. I am wondering if i can find a ignition wire easily somehow. Maybe find it in the fuse box and run a wire to my multi meter and poke around, with the meter on continuity ? under the rear seats. any ideas will be helpful.

Whats the best place to tack on to the rear speaker wires before they go into the door???? thanks.

I am new on the forum, look forward to being a member.
drdyzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 05:34 AM   #2
mrpj

Drives: 2014 Icon+ 1.33l Multidrive
You might also receive information about this, after registering and posting in the Yaris section, at http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/foru...ex.php?act=idx.
It's primarily a U.K. site.
mrpj is offline   Reply With Quote