Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-26-2006, 07:56 PM   #1
atebit

Drives: 07 Yaris Sedan
Reposition rear view mirror?

I have an 07 Sedan, and I find that the rear view mirror is positioned WAY too low on the windshield, and it often blocks my view of the road. Often, cars that are merging from a ramp are perfectly hidden behind it, and I keep having to remind myself to "look around" the mirror at merges to maked sure there's not a car hiding there.

If I wanted to try moving the rear view higher up on the windshield, can someone suggest a way to dissolve and/or remove the adhesive on the mounting block?
atebit is offline   Reply With Quote