Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2009, 03:30 PM   #12
PETERPOOP

Drives: 08 white liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
confirming that the LB and sedan use exactly the same bulb (H4) and that the bulb provides both lo and hi beam lighting.

I'm going to play with my extra set of headlights this week and see about that projector fitment. Seems to me an H4 opening is the same no matter what housing it's in.

PeterPoop, closeup pics of the opening in the headlight housing for the H4? Does Brian have pics of this?
Sorry no pics of just the hole of the housing for the H4 bulb. Only the pictures of me holding up the projector threads trying to get it into the hole.

I would think the hole in the housing would be the same, but for some reason, mine isn't. Unless my headlights are a lemon set, I assume the Liftback's headlight housing hole are a tad bit smaller than the sedan.

Hopefully you can confirm one or the other when you mess around with your headlight housings.

Don't forget that I didn't have enough thread on the projector after putting it in the h4 hole to fit the two rings, lock washer, and h4 ring. I didn't use the lock washer ( not enough threading for it ).

Last edited by PETERPOOP; 09-07-2009 at 03:44 PM.
PETERPOOP is offline   Reply With Quote