Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-11-2018, 11:59 AM   #1
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
A bit bigger

So as we are moving house, we swapped the Yaris with my GF's brother's Hilux. Still in the Toyota family, at least!

Man I hate driving big cars OK, the high driving position gives a nice vantage point, and there's some nice tech toys to play with (there's a display between the gauges and steering wheel controls with a pretty cool fuel economy display among other things). But, it just feels weird to drive such a long and wide vehicle...

Oh and it's the "PreRunner" version, with heavier-duty suspension... And I thought my coilovers were stiff, this is ridiculous!

Anyway rant over, should get back to our diminutive daily driver shortly.. Problem is, future B-I-L is developing quite a liking to the Yaris, will we ever get it back?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20181108_174401.jpg (75.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg line_1541673863428.jpg (109.0 KB, 20 views)

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 02:30 PM   #2
atomic_hoji

Drives: 2018 Yaris SE 5MT
Nice ride! We don't get the Hilux over here, but I love my Toyota trucks. Enjoy!

-- Adam
atomic_hoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 03:15 PM   #3
DarkShadowFox
Banned

Drives: 2015 Yaris LE 3door 1F7
hey guys VSauce here.

I just traded my yaris for a toyota hillux.

whats a hillux you ask well its the real name for the toyota tacoma we get here in the us.

Well, why is better your going to ask?

Because it comes with more options and stuff we dont get here in the us.
DarkShadowFox is offline   Reply With Quote