Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
YarisSedan

Drives: 08 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to YarisSedan
Parting out 89 acura legend coupe performance, custom and oem parts for sale

You might have seen my clean red coupe before. I am selling the car soon since i barely drive it. I just took off my slotted/drilled rotors and took them to my shop and freshly machined them. They are still within spec and have plenty of meat left. Asking 20 a piece so $40 for the pair. Cheaper than what you would pay for economy rotors at a parts store but you get a bunch better quality sports rotor. I will throw in some free brake pads with them too they are centric brand same company that makes posiquite. Good pads but missing shims you woudl ahve to find some or use them without them but they will garentee to squeel.

Also have a custom built strut bar and also custom short ram intake. Also have K&N drop in filter as well.

I have customer IGGEE light tan seat covers front and rear. I think i payed somewhere aroudn 500 for the set. Willing to sell it for 300. In near new condition. These are the full back leather seats.

Thinking about selling my stereo too as well as other parts of teh car. If anyone lives locally and wants to come look at the car and make a offer on other parts just shoot me a message. Or who would want to buy the car in its entirity that would be better. Reason i am partign it out is because i have put atleast 10 grand into this car and msot i could sel it for is probally 3 grand if that. Looking to part out what i can and put everything back to stock and maybe sell it for a quicksale on craigslist for 2 grand. Runs extremly good. Always used amsoil or royal purple for oil changes and use K&N oil filters every 3-5k miles.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:06 PM   #2
TickleTimeTim
Free Mustache Rides

Drives: 2007 Yaris HB
What kind of stereo?