Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2009, 07:13 PM   #1
Lafiro

Drives: 06 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to Lafiro
Wiper blades ....

So I purchased new wiper blades, and finaly learned yet another annoyance of the Yaris, and this is that the passenger side wiper blade is really small, and usually not carried by many companies.

I changed them out the other day, and choose Bosch for the drivers, I think at 18inches, and the passenger at 13inches was Rain-X.

Well, only after 1 month, my passenger wiper blade bounces like mad at the top of the window, and the drivers side wiper blade had about 20+ lines in it and is streaking.

Such cheap wiper blades to be failing so fast.

So I was thinking, maybe I should but some better blades, but I have never bought any before to know which are good or bad.

I was looking at Rain-X Latitude, and Bosch ICON/Evolution blades, and maybe even Michelin wiper blades.

The problem is, that no one has anything smaller then 15inches or so. So I was thinking, the extra two inches shouldnt make much of a difference since the wiper doesnt come that close to the top of the car as it is.

So what is everyones suggestion, because I dont want to mix wipers again, especially if I get one that is just a single bar, compared to those original wipers with tentioners ever few inches.

Thanks.
Lafiro is offline   Reply With Quote