Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-14-2008, 09:40 AM   #1
bikegerm

Drives: 2007 Meteor LB
California Fires

I hope all of our California yarisworld members are safe from the Santa Barbara County, Montecito area fires I've been reading about. My thoughts are with those members who could be forced from their homes. I hope you are all safe.
bikegerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:28 AM   #2
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
I'm with you on this 100% I turned on the TV today to get an update on this issue. 3 major networks could care less about the issue, but who's house was in jeapardy and who's home were the worried about..... Oprah's, ohhh nooooo. I hate the media! Hope everyone is ok, please update us if you are safe.
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:25 PM   #3
CompanyXPaladin

Drives: 08 Yaris 5-speed
I'm in Lompoc, about an hour north of Santa Barbara... My mom works in Goleta and I have a bunch of friends that live in SB or go to school at UCSB.. Scary shit, that. Especially since we just had the gap fire like.. a month ago. They called in all the off-duty and volunteer fire fighters already and the news makes it sound like its still a losing battle. =(
CompanyXPaladin is offline   Reply With Quote