Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-29-2007, 09:11 PM   #1
forpinks

Drives: 03 Toyota Corolla S modded,
Custom exhaust....

OK I was just wondering if I'm to "F.I" my Corolla by next month... I had to install a nice exhaust system by next week... how much would a shop charge me if I get an all stainless steel pipes and maybe new resonator or just take it off... exhaust and a Megan racing M-N1 muffler?

how much would they charge for the labor and parts excluding the muffler?

thanks guys! Toyota nation won't answer any of my questions... your far better than them, thats why I like this place!!!

BUT YOU JUST GOTTA LOVE IT....
forpinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:43 AM   #2
ToTo

Drives: Toyota Yaris T SPORT
Hey, I have the same exhaust on my baby! You will love it, the sound is real nice and deep, with the silencer in its rather quiet, good for when family is in the car or for long road trips. I'd recommend it.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:29 AM   #3
brushforhire

Drives: 07 HB YARIS, 15 JUKE, 00 TUNDR
depends on the shop and what kind of bends they do. if they do piping with crush bends stay far far away from them. If they do compression bend it should be a resonable price. In my area they charge by the foot and by the bend. My full exhaust on my cavalier cost me $800 including OBX 4-2-1 SS header, magnaflow highflow cat, cherry bomb resonator, and dynomax turbo muffler. But it wasn't SS piping the whole way back. I live in a little hole in the ground town so the price wasn't too bad. Now if you live in a big city you may pay a ton more.

I also know that some guys don't like to do SS pipes because they say it is harder to get nice bends.

Also if the shop does mandrel bends you will pay greatly for that but get the nicest results from you exhaust system.
brushforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 07:43 AM   #4
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Quote:
Originally Posted by forpinks View Post
OK I was just wondering if I'm to "F.I" my Corolla by next month... I had to install a nice exhaust system by next week... how much would a shop charge me if I get an all stainless steel pipes and maybe new resonator or just take it off... exhaust and a Megan racing M-N1 muffler?

how much would they charge for the labor and parts excluding the muffler?

thanks guys! Toyota nation won't answer any of my questions... your far better than them, thats why I like this place!!!
I got quoted for to go to stainless in 2.25 from the cat back (removing the resinator), madril bends $150 but I supply the muffler cause they did not have what I wanted... and I have never paid much more that $200 for similar exaust in any of my cars or truck, and they all have had to be custom bend due to suspension mods or body mods....