Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-02-2009, 09:33 PM   #1
Spidiscuisype
I've made a post!

Drives: Man
Send a message via ICQ to Spidiscuisype
I need an advice

Hello!
I'm new here. I've been browsing tons of forums for an idea of what to do. I was laid off from my job about 3 month ago. I've been looking for a job since then, but did not even get a single interview. I worked as a web designer for a publishing company for the last 5 years. Looks like www.yarisworld.com is an active forum with active members and may be someone has some experience working as a freelance web designer. May be "Photo-Video-Media Gallery" category is not the most appropriate for this question, but I want to try anyways to get some opinions before I go ahead with my life. I'm wondering if it is possible in the current economy to find work for a freelance web designer and make enough to pay for rent and groceries. I was able to find a small project on craigslist and I developed a website for a company. It was a small project and took me only a week to complete. I got paid $800 for 1 week of work which is not bad. Please people give me some ideas. I have 2 kids and my wife is out of work as well. Thank you in advance.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:44 PM   #2
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing

Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB
check out craigslist there are a bunch of listings usually for local jobs. sometimes there are people looking for freelance web design and graphic design...

so check it out .. :)
Old 04-02-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
WeeYari

Drives: 06 Polar White 5dr, 13 Soul 4u
Hmmm

Drives: Man = Spam
Old 04-02-2009, 10:19 PM   #4
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
drives man crazy
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote