Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > California
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-31-2009, 04:44 PM   #1
YarisSedan

Drives: 08 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to YarisSedan
Honest, Reliable, Shop in Local Bay Area Specilizing in Imports

So for those who don't know yet i manage a shop in Sunnyvale California for those members who are looking for a honest reliable shop that uses OEM parts that is much more competative than the dealer. We specialize in mainly in Honda and Toyota. We only use the best parts and have one of the lowest labor rates in the local bay area. If you need a place to have your car service this is the place. I am also a tech and work in the back so you know you will have someone familiar with the yaris since I drive one =).

Just mention you heard of use from yarisworld and you can get 3 dollars off our oil change rate and 15% any major service.

Our normal oil change price is 22.95 and that is for synthetic blend oil AP raiting SM. Includes fluid top of and adjusting of tire pressure. Below is our current yelp review. We had more but some strange reason some dissapeared. And sometimes they reappear i dont know why...

http://www.yelp.com/biz/indus-auto-sunnyvale
YarisSedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:38 AM   #2
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Might take our Camry to ya one of these days.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:20 AM   #3
Solid T D

Drives: 08 3dr Yaris S"arah"
Honda you say? How bout motorcycles?
Solid T D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:22 AM   #4
Solid T D

Drives: 08 3dr Yaris S"arah"
ACK! I just realized where sunnyvale is! Not sunnydale!!! I live in the SOUTH Bay area totally wrong bay!!!
Does anybody know a good, inexpensive body shop around here? I'm trying to sell my 3 door for a 5 door. Then turn it into a 5 door with a manual transmission and make it look like an S model. S badge and everything.
Solid T D is offline   Reply With Quote