Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-26-2012, 07:27 AM   #1
wil

Drives: Yaris 2k8 Blue
Looking for great Side skirts in Europe.

Hi guys,

I'd like to put side skirts on my yaris (2008), the 5 doors edition, and i'm looking for something smooth, not skirts with "lot of details" that finally break all the general form of the car, of my opinion.

(Sorry for my poor english)

The problem for me is that all thing i can ind on the web is in USA, or Thailand/Japan...
I don't want to kill myself with shipping prices :/.
So, i'm looking for somes resealers in Europe, (i'm from Belgium) but the parts that could be easily found here are less nice, still of my opinion.

Here is some pics of skirts that i like, to give you an idea

I can find theses skirts very easily in belgium, and for 100€, but i don't want to put the front bumper of this kit, i really like the original one, and i can't find somes pics with Yaris with this kit that would eventually have mixed theses sides skirts and original front bumper.
If you see this, show me the pic please, that could give me a good idea.
I'm afraid that theses skirts would be to large with original parts, what do you think about it ?

Another one that i really love :

From the brand C-One, but i can't find it in Europe...

Another great one, i can find it in deutchland but a little bit too expensive : (350€)

TTE, theses with the original sport edition : (Not enough impressive for me, but the idea is there)

And the carcept ones, i can easily find them too in belgium, but i'm afraid they would be not smooth enough for the Yaris...

So, now that i've presented to you the kind i'm looking for, and you've survived after reading my english writing (:/), would you have some advices, links or pics to share with me ?

Thanks a lot !
wil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:12 PM   #2
pj. olsson

Drives: Toyota Yaris TS 5 Door
The OEM side skirts from the europien TS or the japanese Vitz RS!

Greez from germany
PJ.