Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Southeast
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-29-2009, 02:20 AM   #1
RSboyz

Drives: 2007 Yaris RS
PLEASE HELP!!

First thing First! Sorry this is not a yaris related topic, but i really don't know where is the best place to put this thread under

My family and I will be in Miami for a week in late april after our cruise. I am thinking of going to Orlando and Tampa as well within that week. I am from Vancouver Canada, and it is my first time in FL, so i dont know where and what are the "Must Go" places in these three cities, so if anybody have any suggestions or advices, please throw them out and it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
RSboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:00 AM   #2
enobmort42
First time DIYer

Drives: '07 LB Polar White
Send a message via AIM to enobmort42
Hey there, in Orlando, you have Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, and City Walk... then there's Disney. There's also a little place outside of the city, off 50, that serves the best gator meat i've ever eaten!

For Tampa, there's Busch Gardens, the Florida aquarium, and Lowry Park Zoo.. I'm sure there are many others for both areas, but those are the top "touristy" places, I suppose!
Old 03-31-2009, 02:51 PM   #3
RSboyz

Drives: 2007 Yaris RS
hey thanks for the suggestions. Mostly we won't go to Disney becauuse I'm with my parents, but how's the universal studio in Orlando? I've been to the one in LA. Is it a lot bigger than the LA one and how much is a ticket do you know? We also planning to go watch a Magic playoff game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enobmort42 View Post
Hey there, in Orlando, you have Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, and City Walk... then there's Disney. There's also a little place outside of the city, off 50, that serves the best gator meat i've ever eaten!

For Tampa, there's Busch Gardens, the Florida aquarium, and Lowry Park Zoo.. I'm sure there are many others for both areas, but those are the top "touristy" places, I suppose!
RSboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:56 PM   #4
Darb
Bear Traffic Controller

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Epcot center is nice if you don't want the "kiddy" experience of Disney. Their Animal Kingdom park is pretty nice, too.

I haven't been to Universal Studios in awhile.

SeaWorld is also a nice park to visit, in the Orlando area

Kids Playing Chase On Freeways Get Smashed.
Darb is offline   Reply With Quote