Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Mid-Atlantic
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-19-2010, 11:27 AM   #55
yoxx

Drives: toyota yaris 2008 hatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikegerm View Post
Hey Don, Hey Yoxx....unfortunately I have to bail on this afternoon. Just picked up some work so I've now got a session saturday night. Hope to catch up with ya'll some other time. Enjoy the evening......
Am sorry to hear that sure you will be missed

Mr don r we still on? Let me know cuz am good to meet, as matter fact I just got out of the car wash myself am sure that we will miss bikegerm but if you still interested let me know
yoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:32 AM   #56
GeneralDon7

Drives: Yaris Sedan
Yep still interested, wouldnt mind seeing another members mods in person for once. Is it still 4:30 at wheaton mall?
GeneralDon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:14 PM   #57
yoxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralDon7 View Post
Yep still interested, wouldnt mind seeing another members mods in person for once. Is it still 4:30 at wheaton mall?
Yes yes and yes 4:30
Old 06-19-2010, 04:39 PM   #58
yoxx

Am here men where r u?
Old 06-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #59
yoxx

(240-Censured) call me men or text

Last edited by yoxx; 06-19-2010 at 10:11 PM.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:20 PM   #60
GeneralDon7

Nice meeting you yoxx, seeing the mods in person from another member was
much better then a picture. And he does have what he listed. I'm definately up for more meets, but hopefully next time more people can make it. Anyways that was a sweet looking ride yoxx.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:11 PM   #61
yoxx

Quote:
Nice meeting you yoxx, seeing the mods in person from another member was
much better then a picture. And he does have what he listed. I'm definately up for more meets, but hopefully next time more people can make it. Anyways that was a sweet looking ride yoxx.
Thanks men nice meet you too don, and let me know if you help or ideas on stuff to do to you yaris

I hope next time more people come for meeting, bikegerm I hope you come next time, and if you guys have some free time any day after work let me know, we can get together and talk about yaris stuff, bikegerm you can call me or text me if you like to get together some time, just let me know
Old 06-20-2010, 08:56 AM   #62
Attere

Drives: 2007 Yaris S, 3 Door.
Bah, if you guys did something near or even in VA I'd totally be there. =P But work makes it damn near impossible at times. =(
Attere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:19 AM   #63
GeneralDon7

Well id be more then willing to travel to VA, so long as it wasnt too far in, if it meant meeting more members.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:58 AM   #64
yoxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attere View Post
Bah, if you guys did something near or even in VA I'd totally be there. =P But work makes it damn near impossible at times. =(
yes i can defenelly travel to virnigia for a meet
just line it up, pick a day, place and time

saturdays are better for me but sunday will work
Old 06-21-2010, 09:06 AM   #65
yoxx

Quote:
Well id be more then willing to travel to VA, so long as it wasnt too far in, if it meant meeting more members.
don any ideas for future mods on your's??
Old 06-21-2010, 09:49 AM   #66
GeneralDon7

By august(I hope)

1. LEDs in cup holder and other places I havent decided yet
2. Door sills working with the dome light and hopefully better installed so they dont rub the door.
3. Replace the front speakers.
4. Redo the LEDs' in gauge cluster and Radio
5. Replace bulbs in AC cluster, Window switch, and Shifter area.

Small list so far, but seeing your Yaris in person, has definately given me some ideas. I am trying to think of a way to replace the rear emblem with a LED one, that actually works with the brake lights. Also where did you get the Scion Pioneer HU?

Last edited by GeneralDon7; 06-21-2010 at 10:17 AM.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:40 PM   #67
yoxx

Quote:
By august(I hope)

1. LEDs in cup holder and other places I havent decided yet
2. Door sills working with the dome light and hopefully better installed so they dont rub the door.
3. Replace the front speakers.
4. Redo the LEDs' in gauge cluster and Radio
5. Replace bulbs in AC cluster, Window switch, and Shifter area.

Small list so far, but seeing your Yaris in person, has definately given me some ideas. I am trying to think of a way to replace the rear emblem with a LED one, that actually works with the brake lights. Also where did you get the Scion Pioneer HU?
my rear emblems doens't light up with the brakes, it light up with the same switch of the front one

the head unit i got it from my brother that he got from a yarisworld member, am sure that you can get it on ebay or somewhere online google it, is a "pioneer t1809" unit

i got a question? why do you want to re-do the led on the radio and the cluster???

i like the way they look now, the only thing i would change is the led on the radio screen, to white, cuz it reads better, that's what i did with my stock radio before i change it, i change all the button to red led and the screen white, but if you change your radio the one i have you won't have to change LED cuz on the unit that i have now you can change the buttons LED to either to deep orange witch is almost red or blue witch would be your color
Old 06-21-2010, 12:54 PM   #68
yoxx

there is one on ebay, item # 190405631221 $199.99

here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3D1&viewitem=
Old 06-21-2010, 01:09 PM   #69
GeneralDon7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoxx View Post
my rear emblems doens't light up with the brakes, it light up with the same switch of the front one

the head unit i got it from my brother that he got from a yarisworld member, am sure that you can get it on ebay or somewhere online google it, is a "pioneer t1809" unit

i got a question? why do you want to re-do the led on the radio and the cluster???

i like the way they look now, the only thing i would change is the led on the radio screen, to white, cuz it reads better, that's what i did with my stock radio before i change it, i change all the button to red led and the screen white, but if you change your radio the one i have you won't have to change LED cuz on the unit that i have now you can change the buttons LED to either to deep orange witch is almost red or blue witch would be your color
Thanks for the link, its very tempting. If I change the rear emblem, I figured if its working with the brake lights, the law shouldnt give me too much grief over it since its a fuctional light(and not for "distractive purposes"). I want to change out the LED's for the guage cluster, cause it seems like some have either burnt out or dont have good contact, so i'm either going to resolder them or just put in brand new ones, plus I want to change the blue ones on the screen to white to make it easier on the eyes at night.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:38 PM   #70
yoxx

Quote:
Thanks for the link, its very tempting. If I change the rear emblem, I figured if its working with the brake lights, the law shouldnt give me too much grief over it since its a fuctional light(and not for "distractive purposes"). I want to change out the LED's for the guage cluster, cause it seems like some have either burnt out or dont have good contact, so i'm either going to resolder them or just put in brand new ones, plus I want to change the blue ones on the screen to white to make it easier on the eyes at night.
cool, that's exactly what i did with my stock radio
Old 06-21-2010, 01:40 PM   #71
yoxx

Quote:
am going to change the color on the radio and take a picture so you can see how it looks with the blue LED on the radio,
Old 06-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #72
GeneralDon7

Awesome, I can't wait to see how yours look. Where are you getting yours from, is it that superled?,When I changed our mine originally I tried several different types to see which shade of blue I liked the most.

Last edited by GeneralDon7; 06-21-2010 at 03:31 PM.