Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
ufocar
Banned

Drives: 2008 Yaris sedan
Moderators are in Microimages pocket

This is just my opinion and im sure they will delete this. But yesterday I had some posts deleted because I dared to say something negative about garms stupid skull emblem and how its not offered for sedans. When you over moderate a forum it loses its integrity.

Apparently anything negative is considered a troll here and so its impossible to have a real convo and instead everyone is just posting pics and saying nice ride.

I wish there was a Vios.com or a Beltra.com so I could leave all you geo metro drivers in the dust.

f all of you for deleting my post.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:09 PM   #2
ROCKLAND TOYOTA
TRIM HUNTER

Drives: 2007 BLAZIN BLUE YARIS 3 DR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufocar View Post
This is just my opinion and im sure they will delete this. But yesterday I had some posts deleted because I dared to say something negative about garms stupid skull emblem and how its not offered for sedans. When you over moderate a forum it loses its integrity.

Apparently anything negative is considered a troll here and so its impossible to have a real convo and instead everyone is just posting pics and saying nice ride.

I wish there was a Vios.com or a Beltra.com so I could leave all you geo metro drivers in the dust.

f all of you for deleting my post.
YOU F'D UP BY talking smack about the king............

TOYOTA PARTS AT A DISCOUNT........
Old 09-20-2010, 04:19 PM   #3
47_MasoN_47
What I thought I'd do was

Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan

My Nissan Hardbody (D21) 4x4 build log
Check out my YouTube channel (mostly shooting) - http://www.youtube.com/user/47MasoN47
Old 09-20-2010, 04:19 PM   #4
ufocar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK198105 View Post
i think we had this conversation already and i saved you the embarrassment by un-approving the thread where you so nicely put you foot down your throat. it will be a pleasure to reopen it
actually you posted some of what I said but with no replies from other member's (way more rude then my posts).. Then After I said that when I post stuff that is clearly stupid and off the wall I want people to be able to read it.. Its not about being embarrassed.. Its about Integrity. you are the overmoderator that needs to be called out though so thanks for naming yourself.

I post that micro image doesn't do enough to support sedan owners and so they shouldn't be "yarisworld supporter" .... that's not ground for deleting dude.

disagree is fun.. but deleting and being a liar is not fun..
Old 09-20-2010, 04:22 PM   #5
ufocar
Banned

It would be awesome if you re opened my original posts thanks. And dont delete my posts anymore thanks again.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:35 PM   #6
tomato
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
OK, that's enough.

I'm gonna make an executive decision and lock the thread here.

Guess what OP, we all get our posts deleted (including the mods) and it's not the end of the word.

We can't let you bash other members, though, whether they are vendors or not makes no difference. That's just plain against the rules, so beware.

If you think we are over moderating, I don't know what to tell you. This mod team is probably the most lenient, laissez-faire mod team I've seen.

And you're correct, this thread will probably be deleted at some point