Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-24-2010, 06:50 PM   #325
ddongbap
Banned

Drives: yw calls me douche and racist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by why? View Post
you are yourself, one of the most egotistical self centered people on the entire planet.

Tamago probably has forgotten more stuff about cars than you could ever dream of knowing.
Hey, I resent that. I thought I was THAT GUY.
ddongbap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:50 PM   #326
Tamago
Start another Oil Thread!

Drives: ZZW30
Send a message via AIM to Tamago Send a message via Yahoo to Tamago
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbgod View Post
Egotistical? I spend most of my time answering questions via PM.

and I'm sure I got more time manufacturing race cars parts than half of Tamagos age.

Hell I rarely even update or even post anything to my own posts, to even toot my own horn.

I call it like I see it. but I don't go looking to just start up shit.

XBG
you found your way to this thread to try to start shit.

move along, rocket scientist.
I hate people like you (xbgod) because your the reason I don't come to this board. You spout nonsense and lies and people who don't know any better hold you in high regards because they can't tell the wheat from the chaff.
you nailed it sir.
Tamago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:55 PM   #327
why?
Only Happy When it Rains

Drives: Yaris LB
Quote:

and I'm sure I got more time manufacturing race cars parts than half of Tamagos age.

Hell I rarely even update or even post anything to my own posts, to even toot my own horn.

XBG
um, I only really need to point to the name you chose to prove your absurdly large ego. Frankly, that ends that discussion.

Yes, you are obviously helpful, and you have a pretty cool vehicle to boot. I really hope you actually meet and exceed your crazy goals. However you act like you are the first and only person to even think of boosting this engine. Never mind digging through Scikotics circa 6 years ago, you'd just need to look through these forums to see you are wrong.

You and Tamago actually have a ton in common.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddongbap View Post
Hey, I resent that. I thought I was THAT GUY.
Sorry, even you have been outdone.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:07 PM   #328
xbgod
Banned

Drives: "Burning It Down GTX2860RS XB"
If you knew how the name Xbgod got started you'd understand but since you don't, I'll explain.

Ya, up front it sounds cocky however, Working and manufacturing parts for NHRA race cars the running joke of the shop was the box couldn't make over 225hp. Then all these parts started showing up from other manufactures to test and tune and take to SEMA and PRI. So as all this free shit started showing up the guys in their scarcastic way were "you are the Xbgod" All this free shit for this brick, no one else in their right mind would be doing this to this motor.

So any time a new part would show up the running joke was its for the xbgod.

There now you know.

XBG
xbgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:11 PM   #329
Tamago

awesome story bro

/yourself.
I hate people like you (xbgod) because your the reason I don't come to this board. You spout nonsense and lies and people who don't know any better hold you in high regards because they can't tell the wheat from the chaff.
you nailed it sir.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:14 PM   #330
xbgod
Banned

And for you Tamago, I didn't high-jack this thread to start shit with the author like you did.

I taged in whith the others to run your trolling ass off. Unlike you I don't jump in to someones Post and start acting like a ass.

XBG
Old 10-24-2010, 08:23 PM   #331
Tamago

Quote:
And for you Tamago, I didn't high-jack this thread to start shit with the author like you did.

I taged in whith the others to run your trolling ass off. Unlike you I don't jump in to someones Post and start acting like a ass.

XBG
i came here to mention to the sheep who read this thread hoping for information, that there is misinformation. i then pointed the misinformation out. you're useless here. and by here i mean yarisworld. i've been here long enough to be useful to YW in many ways. and you? did you get kicked out of all the scion forums? or did they get sick of you talking about how awesome you are, so you came here seeking attention and praise? you've spent a lot of money on your xB. hooray for you. what kind of questions are you answering via PM anyway? what thread have you EVER started where you weren't saying "check out the stock photos i'm posting of parts i bought but somehow can't show an actual picture of" ?
you nailed it sir.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:30 PM   #332
xbgod
Banned

Shows how much you pay attention. If you kept up with whats going on here you'd know I've been in Iraq so my pics are what I could get from my buddies at their places of busines.

As far as the Scikotics forum goes I still post their daily. And yeah these cars share the same motor which I'm sure you know. So theres plenty to talk about.

And as far as boosting and putting rods and pistons in one of these motors. I am the first.

My self and Brian Crower took care of that.

XBG
Old 10-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #333
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamago View Post
wow this thread is full of misinformation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdydjded View Post
Care to elaberate? Or just troll?
Quote:
better, cyddjdydjmedyehdyejd?
Quote:
Look the #1 Troll is back..............
Quote:
One guess, Who Am I?
Quote:
you are yourself, one of the most egotistical self centered people on the entire planet.

Tamago probably has forgotten more stuff about cars than you could ever dream of knowing.
Quote:

XBG
Quote:
you found your way to this thread to try to start shit.

move along, rocket scientist.
Quote:
um, I only really need to point to the name you chose to prove your absurdly large ego. Frankly, that ends that discussion.

Yes, you are obviously helpful, and you have a pretty cool vehicle to boot. I really hope you actually meet and exceed your crazy goals. However you act like you are the first and only person to even think of boosting this engine. Never mind digging through Scikotics circa 6 years ago, you'd just need to look through these forums to see you are wrong.

You and Tamago actually have a ton in common.

Sorry, even you have been outdone.
Quote:
If you knew how the name Xbgod got started you'd understand but since you don't, I'll explain.

Ya, up front it sounds cocky however, Working and manufacturing parts for NHRA race cars the running joke of the shop was the box couldn't make over 225hp. Then all these parts started showing up from other manufactures to test and tune and take to SEMA and PRI. So as all this free shit started showing up the guys in their scarcastic way were "you are the Xbgod" All this free shit for this brick, no one else in their right mind would be doing this to this motor.

So any time a new part would show up the running joke was its for the xbgod.

There now you know.

XBG
Quote:
awesome story bro

/yourself.
Quote:

XBG
Is this the episode about the misunderstanding?

KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:46 PM   #334
Bluevitz-rs
1NZ-6spd

Drives: '05 6-Spd Vitz RS
Bluevitz-rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:57 PM   #335
xbgod
Banned

Walt,

I know this is your Post, so I'll apologize for all our ranting at your expense. And a complete page of utter BS.

I'm sure this will get cleaned up and pick back up where it left off.

XBG
Old 12-02-2010, 01:37 PM   #336
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
jhkfgvkjhvklvhjk.b,nC xc xc xc ZXc ZXc ZXcZXcsdfc vdfvsdc <J:klsdn;kjns;iocdm!
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 02:38 PM   #337
47_MasoN_47
What I thought I'd do was

Drives: 09 Yaris Sedan

My Nissan Hardbody (D21) 4x4 build log
Check out my YouTube channel (mostly shooting) - http://www.youtube.com/user/47MasoN47
47_MasoN_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:11 PM   #338
severous01

Drives: 2008 yaris, stripped, red
idk about over there, but over here i got unlimited internet but not so much telephone...any way, i'm on sprint's network and i got unlimited text, pix, vids, nav, internet, mms, sms, whatever...and 450 phone minutes. but i'm never on the phone part of it.

when they tried to take my plan and make it a newer jacked up plan, i told them they can't change it without my approval as i'd signed a contract. it goes both ways. if you signed up for the promotion then they need to honor that promotion and give it to you for that price, and not change it. for the longest time i was on cingular, for like 3 years, and then at&t bought them out. i had 1000min, and unlimited text. well, at&t didnt have that plan and they wanted me to get on their 350min/300txt plan for that same price....i kept my old contract for another 3 years until they finally got on my nerves with customer service and i changed to verizon....another mistake...and now i'm sprint and i love it. not as good a coverage as verizon but i almost never have a problem. and not as good a selection of phones either but i love my HTC.
severous01 is offline   Reply With Quote