Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-01-2007, 02:30 PM   #1
boris13

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback, 5-speed
Looks like my special-order Yaris is on its way!

Well, my special-order went from the dealer to the factory on Nov. 16. Today, I talked with the dealer's sales manager and he says it looks like a Yaris that seems to match my order is due in port tomorrow. From that point, it will take about 10 to 12 days to be shipped to the dealer. So I'm looking at delivery right around Valentine's Day.

The sales manager is pretty sure that's my Yaris but he's not positive. I've got my fingers crossed. I'm pretty excited.

Now, let's hope it comes in just the way I ordered it (hatchback, 5-speed, ABS, power package with alloy wheels, side airbags, meteorite metallic). From what I can tell, manual-transmission hatchbacks with side airbags, ABS, and the power package are pretty rare.
boris13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:05 PM   #2
eijikikimaru
Q(','Q)

Drives: 3dr Meteroite
Quote:
Originally Posted by boris13 View Post
Well, my special-order went from the dealer to the factory on Nov. 16. Today, I talked with the dealer's sales manager and he says it looks like a Yaris that seems to match my order is due in port tomorrow. From that point, it will take about 10 to 12 days to be shipped to the dealer. So I'm looking at delivery right around Valentine's Day.

The sales manager is pretty sure that's my Yaris but he's not positive. I've got my fingers crossed. I'm pretty excited.

Now, let's hope it comes in just the way I ordered it (hatchback, 5-speed, ABS, power package with alloy wheels, side airbags, meteorite metallic). From what I can tell, manual-transmission hatchbacks with side airbags, ABS, and the power package are pretty rare.

Early CONGRATS!!!

I didn't check where you're from but from where I'm at(california) I have the C-package 5spd manual. I believe we have the same car.

YAY~!!! if we do

Still yay~ cause you're getting a new car
eijikikimaru is offline   Reply With Quote