Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-19-2017, 01:20 PM   #1
tmontague

Drives: '08 2zr swapped Vios M/T
OEM shocks, springs and struts

I have my oem springs, shocks and stuts that have been stored in my shed for the past year that I want to sell.

They all have about 120k km on them and have no leaks rust damage or dampening issues. The Yaris is a light car and is very easy on shocks and struts as many users have gotten 160k km and above on their oem parts without any issues.

There was nothing wrong with these parts I removed them when I instaled my lowering springs and performance suspension. I held onto them in case I ever needed to go back to stock. I don't think I'll ever be going back to stock so I'm now ready to sell them.

Asking $120 USD OBO for everything and will split up the parts if needed. Buyer pays shipping and if anyone local wants to come pick them up from me then you can take advantage of only paying in CAD.

If you're seriously interested then I can pull everything down and snap some pictures but they look how any oem suspensions looks and have minimal rust on them if any. They're currently up in the attic of my shed so not the easiest to move around