Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-14-2011, 08:58 AM   #55
MadMax

Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback (Sprocket)
Well, I drove in with the new Ultras in the Jeep this morning and I gotta say they are a bit of an improvement over the Silver Stars that I replaced with them. Whiter and a little better spread, but only time will tell how well they hold up, especially in my rough-riding Jeep!

I had Fat Boys which where great, but which also melted the wiring. I had one go out and the harness was a mess, which is why I went with a cooler bulb.

As for the Yaris, I don't know what is stock but I have no problems with the factory lights that are in mine.

Cheers! M2