Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-19-2006, 06:31 PM   #19
SmellyTofu
好多人&

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by argylesocks
i quickly tried 1 set in the back no prob.. i didnt think 4 bicycle wheels would be a prob... guess its the back seat.

u are talking bicycle wheels, right?
No. Car tyres. You can certainly fit maybe 10 wheels (if not more) in the Jazz quite easily. This is before you even consider the front seats or roof racks.
SmellyTofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 11:49 PM   #20
Ron

Drives: BBM Yaris HB
no complaints with storage space in my yaris. i have the LE, with just standard full bench fold down seats. i fit 2 downhill mountain bikes in there just fine, had to pull the wheels off, but everything fit in there quite nicely.

like others, what i would give for standard 60/40 seats, or even the 60/40seats themselves as an option without opting for the RS package..
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:03 AM   #21
argylesocks
Bears eat beets.

Drives: Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron
no complaints with storage space in my yaris. i have the LE, with just standard full bench fold down seats. i fit 2 downhill mountain bikes in there just fine, had to pull the wheels off, but everything fit in there quite nicely.

like others, what i would give for standard 60/40 seats, or even the 60/40seats themselves as an option without opting for the RS package..
i fit my road bike in my LB with the seat down and ONLY the front wheel off.
i was surprised, as i thought both wheels would need to be off....

im still debating waiting for a thule roof kit, or just get the thule hatch rack...
biggest factor is the fuel efficiency loss with the roof rack...