Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-12-2007, 05:11 PM   #37
seriousfun

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksan View Post
I am not trying to get in your business, but HTM Yaris brought up something that kind of hit home. How old is the GF? For sum reason the yougin's are knocking at the cabin door these days and I just don't get it? It's not like I am complaining, but the formula is rather strange.

Ah, she's three years younger than me, so she doesn't qualify as being from a younger generation (although she looks young and hot!).

(before I met her, even with the minivan, I found that girls in their late 20s to mid 30s were very compatible with me - any older and their clock was ticking too loudly...)

It's not the Yaris, it's you!
seriousfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:17 PM   #38
blacksan

Drives: 07 Bayou Blue Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousfun View Post
Ah, she's three years younger than me, so she doesn't qualify as being from a younger generation (although she looks young and hot!).

(before I met her, even with the minivan, I found that girls in their late 20s to mid 30s were very compatible with me - any older and their clock was ticking too loudly...)

It's not the Yaris, it's you!
Ya, I can relate too them myself. it's not that I am a juvenile delinquent, but they crave adult speak at times. I also look much younger then my age. Often the grown off-spring are confused as being buddies not "fruit-of-the-loins".
blacksan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:37 PM   #39
churp
Clean and (dis)Functional

Drives: Yaris 2dr--Black Betty
Blacksan......you didn't state your age....aren't a little shy like the wimmin not aging over 29 are we???? just kiddin privacy is good too.

From the above posts..just got divorced a year ago and my ex was 14 years younger, after 22 years of marriage think I'll try to pick on the ones more my age, but then again!!
Old 06-12-2007, 05:43 PM   #40
blacksan

Quote:
Originally Posted by churp View Post
Blacksan......you didn't state your age....aren't a little shy like the wimmin not aging over 29 are we???? just kiddin privacy is good too.

From the above posts..just got divorced a year ago and my ex was 14 years younger, after 22 years of marriage think I'll try to pick on the ones more my age, but then again!!
I hope this isn't dorky, but I work in a sensitive area and can't get too specific. let's just say that I watched "Car 54, Where Are You" in my formative years
Old 06-12-2007, 09:23 PM   #41
Typer73
Tired of the Stars!

Drives: '07 Meteorite LB
Petesimac!!!

PT Cruisers suck!

Be nice--I've got a full tank of gas & just burned a new mp3-cd full of hard rock. Should be more than enough to get to Pittsburgh!
Typer73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:28 PM   #42
blacksan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typer73 View Post
Petesimac!!!

PT Cruisers suck!

Be nice--I've got a full tank of gas & just burned a new mp3-cd full of hard rock. Should be more than enough to get to Pittsburgh!
Oooh, What did ya steal off LimeWire for the "Road-Jams"?
Old 06-12-2007, 09:35 PM   #43
redyaris
Shiny Chromey Coolness

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback
Im glad the youngsters are learning so much from us. I knew this thread was a great idea. Women, cars, life...weve seen and done em all!!!
Old 06-12-2007, 09:43 PM   #44
blacksan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redyaris View Post
Im glad the youngsters are learning so much from us. I knew this thread was a great idea. Women, cars, life...weve seen and done em all!!!
I wanted to tell the men kids that wimmins get real freaky in there mid 30's, should I?

BTW, did you move them wheels?
Old 06-12-2007, 09:58 PM   #45
Typer73
Tired of the Stars!

Quote:
I wanted to tell the men kids that wimmins get real freaky in there mid 30's, should I?
As opposed to men being freaky from age 2 on?
Old 06-12-2007, 10:01 PM   #46
blacksan

[QUOTE=Typer73;97014]As opposed to men being freaky from age 2 on?[/QUOTE

WRONG, from birth ya posser!!!!
Old 06-12-2007, 10:03 PM   #47
Typer73
Tired of the Stars!

Under 2 you can keep 'em penned up in the crib. It's when they escape that you've got problems.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:15 PM   #48
blacksan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typer73 View Post
Under 2 you can keep 'em penned up in the crib. It's when they escape that you've got problems.
That's what you think!
Old 06-12-2007, 10:23 PM   #49
MudBug

Drives: 07 Yaris
I just turned 44. I still have my Chevy Z71, bought this as a daily driver since I don't need the truck as much as I used to.

I did lower it, tint the windows, new rims, NST pulley, new amp/speakers, and plan on doing any other mods that can be proven to put a little more pop under my AT's hood, not race style pop, just daily driver pop.
MudBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:43 PM   #50
Pars

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
I'll be 40 this year, Wife's 30, When I'm with her crowd (20th and 30th) they treat me as if i'm one of the juniors, probably because I look as young or younger.

If I wanted to feel more mature and was shopping for a liftback, I'd probably be looking into the HRR, PT Cruiser, Jeep Compass/Patriot (which are in the same price range as my loaded 5dr Yaris). But, I like feeling younger and the Yaris reaffirms that image.

If I were a 'cradle robber', which I'm guilty of (wife was 19 when I picked her up), the Yaris would be a good car to be in. But, it'd need a nice DVD system and wheels and other upscale touches to give it a bit of sophistication (like European models).
Pars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:08 AM   #51
Violin

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Auto
*sniff sniff

It smells like Ben Gay in here.
Violin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:10 AM   #52
redyaris
Shiny Chromey Coolness

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback
Quote:

BTW, did you move them wheels?
Yep and yep.

Mature women are hella good in 'multiple' ways.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:52 AM   #53
fearturtle44

Drives: S Flint Mica
Just turned 50 and still love the Yaris; especially when I pass by the gas stations where the SUVs are putting in $60-$70 of gas.

Kevin
fearturtle44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 08:01 AM   #54
Imagine
Insert sarcasm here.

Drives: 2009 Black Pearl Sand 3Dr
I think it's great to see the older generation staying young by doing what they enjoy. No one ever said that just because you are 40s or 50+ that you can only mod/drive the cars from your teen years. Which I can completely respect. I don't mod my cars to look cool, I mod my cars because I enjoy getting my hands dirty and the sense of making it my own. If I can't do that because I'm getting older then whats the point of living!?

Any way, rock on all! I can't wait until I get to be a member of that Demographic and can say that I've fully experienced what life has to offer. It's quickly approaching, thats for sure.
Imagine is offline   Reply With Quote