Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-11-2006, 03:03 AM   #1
Lizardboy
Mmmmm, twisties!

Drives: 07 Red Yaris S & 95 Miata
First Camping Trip!

My babygirl, Red Thunder, experienced her first camping trip this past weekend! I know, not a very feminine name, but you have to check out the thread concerning her air horns. Plus, I named her in tribute to my two buddies who named their Toyota tocoma's 'Red Thunder'. Anyhow, she performed like a CHAMP! My rearview mirror wasn't even partially blocked after filling her up with all of our gear! We could've fit a lot more in there. She's a trooper!!!
Lizardboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 08:46 AM   #2
pxpaulx

Drives: Barcelona Red 5spd sedan
sweet - i have a cargo box i'll be using next year. got everything for the yakima rack except for the set of q96 clips to mount the rack. i'm coming from a honda element, i'll miss not having to setup a tent! (we slept in the element, it was awesome - by far my most favorite SUV ever, extremely versatile and fun to drive - i miss it but love the yaris too!)
pxpaulx is offline   Reply With Quote