Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2015, 03:39 PM   #19
wilsonphil
I've made a post!

Drives: 2007 yaris
Hello All, first post!

So my other half was driving her 07 Yaris (180K) to school this morning and it dies, I have it towed home and do the tests above and I have no power on 4A-8 ok so I am thinking its the relay so I apply 12v to pin 4A-8 and i can hear the pump run, so I try to start and still nothing! so I remove the fuel hose at the engine and power the pump the same way and I get very black gas out of the line not a lot about 3 cups and then it stops. if I remove power to the pump and apply it again same thing happens. so I am assuming that the pump was on its way out and could of took out the relay. Anyone else ever seen this happen?
wilsonphil is offline   Reply With Quote